Saturday 13 April 2013

ZLATAN INTERVIEW. BEINSPORT. 2012



I remember when I came to Juventus. I came into the locker room. I was looking at Thuram, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Buffon
I am in this environment Now this is my concurrence. I am one of them. I have to show now

was not the question which I don't think. For me they don't belong in top football.

It is a way to feel alive. Cause I won wherever I came
Cause the way I am

This is the situation last game. If you look at the image, I'm looking at the ball. First of all he's rolling in the like in this case absolutely not my meaning to hurt
I don't read the french papers. They sohuld be focused more But for me if you say something best team in France He's not focusing on his own thing To create something that is not true is a weakness

Like you said, wherever I came, I won We are doing everything to win I am very positive that everyting will be like we want It's enough tp believe Believe in a thing and that will come true

No comments:

Post a Comment