Monday 15 April 2013

ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC. INTERVIEW. 2012. TF1. TELEFOOT. BY OLIVIER DACOURT




I'm the type of person that wants to get to know everybody. Outside the pitch is one thing. Inisde the pitch is also another thing. But on the pitch, I think I find myself with everybody. Because we are a team of 25 players. You have to get to know everybody. Because if you want to know one or two players, it's ok, but I think you're dependent on everybody. Because everybody will play and the group will help you.

I don't watch football in general. I play football and train everyday and I try to relax in my spare time when I have it.

I feel good. I had a little injury in the beginning. Now it's becoming better and better.
I'm a simple person. I have these things following me from everywhere because there are people judging me without knowing me.

But there was something strange on this game because they were angry before the game. They tried to provocate us in the game. And I was like « We are here to play football. Let's play, let's play ». But the guy wouldn't give up and then the referee came between.

But what happens in the field stays in the field. I'm not here to explain what happened in the field because I'm not a player that will explain what happened. Because what happens in the field stays in the field. It's not for me to say afterwards what happened. Because I'm a professional player. I'm not here to complain or to judge somebody. This is football.

This is the professional Zlatan. This is when he's doing his work. This is not the real Zlatan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment