Sunday 14 April 2013

ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC. EUROSPORT INTERVIEW



ON PEP GUARDIOLA

I learned that in football things can change really fast.
In Barcelona the problem I had was with one man.
He was my problem.
Th rest, I didn't have problems with anybody.
There's nobody that can say something that I did wrong.
First six months, fantastic. Was going very good.
Then somethig happened. I still don't know what happened but it happened and I don't have no answers for that.
After New Year, a couple months after that, I didn't sepak to him anymore.
If you have somebody that doesn't stimulate you, I will not fight for you.
That's why you have trainers who give motivation.
With Mourinho. I could go out and kill for Mourinho. That's the motivation he gave me. How he stimulated me.
You have to adjust the game after the players you have. Especially when you buy a player for 70 million. You have to adjust the game after him also. Because you don't buy him to watch the birds on the trees.


1 comment: